Sunday, March 16, 2014

{Highlight Reel} Lego Men, Koi Fish, and the Most Frustrating Place on Earth...



Four score and seven Lego years ago... 

We found all of the Lego men you can collect from the movie; and Let It Go has temporarily been replaced with Everything Is Awesome! 

When I told bear to pick up her Legos last week, her response was: Everything is Not awesome...   


San Juan Mission


The Koi fountain was the highlight. Forget the history and beauty, large fish always trump history... 

We met some old friends at the mission, that was actually the real highlight of the trip. 


Reunited and it feels so... Silly... 


We met my parents at Disney on Thursday and Friday. I spent most of Friday hiding in the hotel closet, trying to get the little one to nap. It was the most frustrating place on earth that day...

Luckily I had my trusty companion. David Sedaris does not disappoint. 

And that's that. 

Happy Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment