Monday, April 14, 2014

Hope



Learning to be disappointed and be OK with it.

Learning that self worth is not based on other's opinions or actions.

Learning that I am the only one truly in control of my own happiness.

Learning to let go.

Learning to turn a negative experience into a stepping stone for something better.

Learning to be present.

Learning to be exactly who I am.

Learning to create my most meaningful life.

Learning to never give up.


Happy Monday

Have a blessed week!





2 comments:

  1. All of those are hard to learn, especially with children on the run. Hopefully I have learned most of those.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep thinking that I've got it all down, but then something always comes up and shows me how much more I have to learn ha!

      Delete