Monday, November 4, 2013

Let the love, love, love...

"Happy is the heart that still feels pain
Darkness drains and light will come again
Swing open your chest and let it in
...let the love, love, love begin"
-{Everybody} Ingrid Michaelson

I listen to Pandora frequently and often a song will pop up that hits my soul right in the spot. I've heard this song before and always enjoyed it but this was the first time that I really caught on to the lyrics. And I'm sure there's a reason as to why it hit me when it did ~ because it lifted me up and reminded me of what we all really want: love.

As I continue to listen to the song, I'm reminded that whatever we do, we are always doing it in search of love, in search of acceptance. Sometimes we do things because we're unsure of how to get love and when love isn't the end result we're confused and ashamed. Does that make sense? It's a learning moment for me! When someone treats you bad remember that they're just looking for love too; they're just not sure how to find it. 

So enjoy this song and open yourself up, because everybody wants love!



No comments:

Post a Comment