Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Happy First Father's Day!

To my daddy-
If I could speak then I would say:
I love you in oh so many ways
And if I could speak I would say:
I love you when you're happy,
I love you when you're silly,
I love you when you smile
and I love you all the way to the Nile!
Daddy,
I love you so much! Because of you, I am the special girl that I am.
Because of you I already love nature, I already love trees! Because of you... I like cheese!
And even though I can't speak just yet, you know it's love that I mean when I snuggle up next to you at the end of the day.

To my owner-
If I could speak then I would say:
Christopher! I love you in so many ways!

I love you when you throw my ball
and I love you when you give me treats
I love you when you come home
and I think about you all day long!
I love you when you run with me
and most of all I love you when you hug me!
And even though I'm super crazy...
I love you most when we eat bacon!

Christopher,
I love you so much because you take care of me. You make sure that I get all of my medicine and you take me to the doctor's when I am sick. You run with me when I am good and you give me lots of human food. I love you because you let me play with my friends at doggie day camp and because sometimes you take me for a hike. I miss you when you are gone! I wait day and night for you to come home because I just love you so! You're my best friend, Chris!


To My husband:
Since I can speak, then I will say:

I love you in so many ways!
I love you because you are tall
I love you because you throw Acadia's ball
I love you because you gave me bear
I love you because she has your hair
I love you when you are asleep
I even love all of your teeth
I love you when you are blue
and I even love your stinkiest shoes.
I love you because you love me
I love you because we have a family.

Chris,
I love you and I hope you have the best father's day! The best that any father has ever had! I hope that every father's day is a very special day for you! I hope at the end of each father's day you think, just before you fall asleep, how amazing the day was and that you feel super loved. We will all work hard to make your day special because we love you so much! I love you!



No comments:

Post a Comment