Thursday, January 2, 2014

One Word 365

My one word for 2014 is patience.


Patience for life, patience for my children, patience for my husband, patience for my family, patience for my friends....

Patience because I want to show my children compassion.

Patience because my insecurities make me feel like I always need answers and responses right away.

Patience because life only moves at a certain pace. We cannot jump metaphorical freight cars in the hopes of getting some where quicker.

Patience because being OK with the present is exactly where I am supposed to be.



What is your one word for 2014?

Join me at Oneword365 and submit your one word! It can be whatever you want. What inspires you for 2014?

Happy New Year!


2 comments:

  1. My one word is actually two, smile/laugh. Doing these releases so much stress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are good too, close runners up for me - Something I certainly need to do more! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete