Friday, March 4, 2011

Flashback Fridays

I've been thinking about doing this for a while now but I've been far to busy to remember to get it started. It seems that all of a sudden life has really begun to pick up again. I'm becoming more involved in the blogging world, volunteering, and just recently was asked to be the matron of honor in one of my best friend's wedding. I wouldn't normally write about this but I'm just so excited and honored! We have been friends since preschool and that makes things so much more special! This coming summer and fall is going to be jammed packed with weddings, showers, etc. and I'm really looking forward to it!


So back on track a little--> I've been wanting to start doing a "Flashback Friday" in which I post some old pictures of bear from a year ago and occasionally link in an old favorite blog post pertaining to the picture/pictures. So here it goes, my first semi-scheduled blog!



Just about a year ago today bear began eating fingerfoods for the first time. This picture was taken as she, for the first time, began to explore her little snack puffs. Oh my! How things have changed so fast!




Bear was also beginning to crawl. She was slowly scooting along on her tummy, not quite strong enough yet to fully push herself up. Today bear can jump, run, and dance. I wonder where we'll be this time next year? :)


Here is a blog from a year ago today: "Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there some day."


Now I just need to make sure I follow through on this! Cross your fingers for me! Revisiting these pictures and the blog was very sweet for me so I think, over all, this should be a fairly easy task!


Bear's mom

No comments:

Post a Comment