Friday, February 21, 2014

{Highlight Reel} Relaxed At Home

A pleasantly mellow week. We did a lot at home together! When we're home and happy, I feel like I'm getting something right. 

Next week will probably be completely different, but for now I'm patting myself on the back a little bit... 

Here's what we've been up to: 


I started working on a small scarf for bear, using an old sweater of mine.


I inspired bear to work on her own little project with the leftover fabric.


Lunch date diva. 


Picnic lunch: We made muffins and then packed up lunch and headed out for the field across the road. As soon as we settled in, and started reading some Winnie The Pooh, we were overtaken by ants. The picnic was quickly relocated back home. 

We had Mops in Thursday. The little one joined her Moppet friends and I had mommy time - FTW!


Today was ballet. We found out bear's tap routine for her recital is going to be "Fun, Fun, Fun" by Pharrell (woot-woot!) from Despicable Me.

We went home, bought the song, and practiced. And since Friday night is movie and pizza night in our house, we had to watch Despicable Me <insert minion emoji here>. 

I'll leave you with my favorite Pharrell song. Listen and try not to be happy, I dare you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6Sxv-sUYtM&sns=em

Happy Weekend!  

No comments:

Post a Comment