Friday, February 14, 2014

{Highlight Reel} Favorite Moments

Disney


My photogenic bear


"Sun in my eyes mama
..."

Waiting for Dumbo to start. It never started. That's our luck with Dumbo...





The little one fell asleep so I treated bear to an ice-cream break, by these beauties, to help curb some disappointment. Disney isn't always easy with a two year old sister...


New favorite read: Wild

I'm completely lost -- in a wonderful book wormy sort of way -- in this book.

Nothing makes me happier than a good book to read. 

Valentine's Day!


We made heart brownies on Thursday.


I made the girls heart shaped French toast sandwiches with bananas for breakfast on the big day! They also woke to red balloons all over their floor and a couple of surprises in the kitchen.


At the end of the day we caught a plane drawing hearts in the sky.

Hope you had a good valentine's day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment