Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Three is a Magic Number...

Bear's 3rd birthday was about three weeks ago in June. We happened to be away on her special day so her party was postponed and held just this past weekend. The delay actually seemed to make it a little more special; not only were we camping when she turned three (one of her favorite things to do), but her birthday hung around for three extra weeks -- what a way to celebrate her third year!

Bear's birthday in pictures:

We had her party again at the Nature Park, around the block. The perfect little park which is fairly empty on weekends.




We didn't have a particular theme this year -- just a summer fun party which included water guns, bocce ball, badminton and a large water bin filled with toys. 



"Can I have a mustache for my birthday for my birthday?" Said the bear, just before we left for Yellowstone.

I told her, "I'll see what I can do..." 








blurred for privacy



We had both a birthday cake and cupcakes. 

Cupcakes were home made -- thanks, Martha (Stewart)


Bear's party ended up extending itself and relocating to our neighborhood pool, followed by another barbecue with some of our neighbors. I'd say it was all around a very good day!

So Happy Birthday, Bear!

I hope you had a super special day!

xoxo

bear's mom







No comments:

Post a Comment